Request a Vacation Watch/Extra Patrol

Citizen RIMS

To request a Vacation Watch (Vacation Home Check), Extra Patrol (Directed Patrol Request), register home security cameras, please click here

Citizen RIMS also provides crime activity, past activity, current missing person and stolen vehicle logs for the unincorporated area of Solano County.  Please use the same link above.