Solano County Justice Center Detention Facility
500 Union Avenue
Fairfield, California 94533 map
JUSTICE CENTER DETENTION FACILITY VISITING
March 13, 2020
CLOSURE OF IN-PERSON VISITING AT SOLANO COUNTY DETENTION FACILITES
The Solano County Sheriff’s Office Custody Division has been working in conjunction with the County Public Health Division of Health and Human Services (HHSA) and the Board of State and Community Corrections (BSCC) to help prevent the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Solano County detention facilities house approximately 700 inmates who could be susceptible to contracting contagious diseases including the Coronavirus.
While there have been no confirmed cases of the Coronavirus amongst our inmate population, we have decided to suspend social in-person visitation effective March 14th, 2020 to prevent the potential spread of Coronavirus in our facilities. Administration will re-evaluate in the first week of April. Meanwhile, inmates will continue to have access to live video conferencing where they can conduct visits via the Internet. Scheduled tours and other non-essential visitors are also prohibited access to the facility during this time.
The Sheriff’s Office will continue our collaborative efforts with the County Public Health Officer and other agencies to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. Furthermore, the suspension of in-person visitation is in accordance with Governor Newsom’s Executive Order No. 25-20.
For video visiting please go to https://www.iwebvisit.com/. Please note that all remote visits must be schedule at least one day in advance. Same day remote visits for social visitors are strictly prohibited.
The Sheriff’s Office will continue to allow Professional in-person visits although we highly encourage the use of video visitation. Professional visitations occur with attorneys, medical examiners and others the court assigns to defend the inmates. Professional visits may occur Monday-Friday during normal visiting hours. Please contact the appropriate jail lobby by phone at the below numbers for access into the facility.
Justice Center (707) 421-7100
Claybank (707) 784-7181
Stanton (707) 784-4830
Temporary visiting schedule due to COVID restrictions.
There is no onsite visiting at any of our facilities. The only visiting available is remote visiting through
JCDF - Sat and Sun - all time slots for remote visiting are available
Mon - Fri - 5:15 pm to 9:45 time slots are available for remote visiting.
As of November 18, 2014, the Solano County Sheriff’s Office will be changing its visitation program. The new visitation program, implemented by the Detention Facility, will be provided courtesy of iWebVisit.com.
This new technology “Remote Video Visitation” will offer increased remote visiting hours and visiting frequency with the convenience of seven-day availability. The Solano County Sheriff’s Office is proud to offer this service and is dedicated to helping connect loved ones from around the world to those entrusted in our custody.
ON-SITE VISITATION RULES
All visitors must be registered with iWebVisit.com in order to be scheduled for an On-Site visit; there are two ways in which you can register:
1. You may go to the Visitation Lobby and provide a valid Government issued picture ID, showing a current photograph and date of birth along with, but not required, a valid e-mail address if you have one. You will then be registered into the iWebVisit.com System
2. You may also go directly to http://www.iwebvisit.com and create an account online in advance to save time.
Once you are registered, you will receive an e-mail (if one was provided at the time of registration) welcoming you to the iWebVisit.com Remote Visitation System. At this time you will be provided with further instructions and information about the benefits of remotely visiting your loved ones.
The Visitation Rules and Guidelines for an On-Site Visit are subject to the following policies and procedures:
1. All visitors must present VALID government issued picture identification, such as a DMV issued California Driver’s License, California ID Card, Military ID or Passport with valid exit stamp.
2. All visitors must be at least 18 years of age unless accompanied by a parent (showing proof by means of an original Birth Certificate), a legal guardian (court order is required) or emancipated by the court (emancipated order required). There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. A parent or legal guardian may bring no more than two children and one infant with them to a visit. Children cannot be left unattended in the lobby.
4. Visitors without shoes or shirts, wearing swimsuits or swimsuit tops, shorts cut higher than 3” above the knee, skirts cut higher than 3” above the knee, halter tops, tube tops, or thin strapped blouses, “see through” blouses or any garment that reveals excessive flesh, such as the breast or stomach, will be unsuitable for visiting.
5. Additionally, any visitor wearing gang related clothing or clothing with nudity, drugs, violence or illegal activity will not be admitted.
***CELL PHONES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED***
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN YOUR VISIT BEING DENIED
Engaging in illegal or illicit (to include disrobing and /or sexual behavior) will result in the visit being terminated. This visitor will be blocked from any further visits to any inmate confined in the Solano County Justice Center Detention Facility with the visitor being subject to criminal prosecution. The inmate may also be charged with violation of the visiting rules and may have their visiting privileges suspended.
On-Site Visitation is currently available 7 days a week
Visiting availability is based on housing unit location and status.
Please refer to the housing unit schedule below to ensure that you arrive on the correct day to visit or your visit will be denied.
• Inmates are allowed TWO (2) 30 Minute On-Site Social Visits per Week
• The visiting week starts on SUNDAY
• There is NO onsite visiting on Wednesday and Thursday Evenings at JCDF
• Visitors must check in at least 15 minutes in advance, 30 minutes recommended
Visiting Times for Housing Units 2ABCD, 2EF, 2GHI, 2 JKL, 2MN, 2Z are as follows:
Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat: 7:30am-2:00pm, 3:45pm-5:45pm, 6:45pm-9:45pm
Wed, Thurs, Sun: 7:30am-1:30pm
Visiting Times for Housing Units 4ABC, 4DEF, 4GHI, 4Z are as follows:
Tues, Sat, Sun: 7:30am-2:00pm, 3:45pm-5:45pm, 6:45pm-9:45pm
Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri: 7:30am-1:30pm
Visiting Times for Housing Units 4JKL are as follows:
Mon, Fri, Sun: 7:30am-2:00pm, 3:45pm-5:45pm, 6:45pm-9:45pm
Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sat: 7:30am-1:30pm
Each 30-minute visit can be split up between a total of two (2) visitors per terminal. Infants and toddlers under age 5 may sit in an adult’s lap. Anyone under the age 18 must be with an adult at all times.
Policies concerning the iWebVisit.com system are evolving and changes affecting the implementation of the service may be modified if needed, without prior written notice.
OFF-SITE / REMOTE VISITING
iWebVisit.com offers up close and personal Video Visits that will help you save time, travel, and money. It offers you, family and friends virtually unobstructed access to each other using computing technology for inmate visitation.
ALL SOCIAL VISITS MUST BE SCHEDULED AT LEAST ONE DAY IN ADVANCE*
SAME-DAY REMOTE VISITS FOR SOCIAL VISITORS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED
In order to conduct a remote visit you will need:
• Access to a computer (Laptop or PC) with a web-cam, microphone and high-speed internet OR a Smartphone (Android Based), Tablet (Android based) iPhones and iPads are not currently supported
• Create an account at www.iWebVisit.com
• Schedule the time and day you wish to visit (based on housing assignment, facility rules, etc.)
• Pay for your visit(s) with any credit/debit or registered pre-paid card
1. Inmates are allowed 2 Remote Social Visits per Day.
2. The cost is $9.00 per 30 minute interval for standard/social visitors and $25.00 per 30 minute interval for qualified professionals.
3. Visiting may be canceled at the discretion of the Facility at any time. A credit voucher may be issued for unforeseen circumstances that result in the cancelation of a remote visit which includes technical difficulties.
4. Once a visit has started and is canceled or terminated by the Facility for failure to comply with visiting rules a credit voucher will not be issued.
5. Remote visits are non-refundable.
ALL NON-PROFESSIONAL VISITS ARE SUBJECT TO MONITORING AND RECORDING
Daily Professional Remote Visiting Hours
*QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS HAVE THE ABILITY TO SCHEDULE
A REMOTE VISIT WITH 1 HOUR NOTICE
Social Remote Visitation is based on housing assignment and availability. Please refer to the housing unit schedule below.
Social Remote Visiting Hours
Remote Visiting Times for Housing Units 2ABCD, 2EF, 2 JKL, 2M are as follows:
Wed, Thurs, Sun: 3:45pm-5:45pm, 6:45pm-10:15pm
Remote Visiting Times for Housing Units 2GHI, 2N are as follows:
Daily: 7:30am-2:00pm, 3:45pm-5:45pm, 6:45pm-10:15pm
Remote Visiting Times for Housing Units 4ABC, 4DEF, 4GHI are as follows:
Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri: 3:45pm-5:45pm, 6:45pm-10:15pm
Remote Visiting Times for Housing Units 4JKL are as follows:
Daily: 7:30am-2:00pm, 3:45pm-5:45pm, 6:45pm-10:15pm
Engaging in illegal or illicit (to include disrobing and /or sexual behavior) will result in the visit being terminated. This visitor will be blocked from any further visits to any inmate confined in the Solano County Justice Center Detention Facility and is subject to criminal charges. The inmate may also be charged with violation of the visiting rules and their visiting privileges suspended.