| || |
|Records and Warrants Bureau|
RECORDS AND WARRANTS
For criminal history, arrest records, copies of citations, dispositions, court dates and records, warrant checks and restraining order information please contact the Solano County Superior Court.
Fairfield Criminal: (707) 207-7380
Vallejo Criminal: (707) 561-7880
Email: [email protected]
Fairfield Traffic: (707) 207-7360
Vallejo Traffic: (707) 561-7860
Email: [email protected]
CRIMINAL HISTORY INFORMATION
- Criminal history checks are conducted by the Department of Justice California through Livescan. Contact DOJ online at https://oag.ca.gov/home to retrieve the Request for Livescan form. Call 916-227-3835 for more information.
- Return to the Sheriff’s Office homepage and click on Jail-In Custody Search under Links located on the right side of the webpage. Follow the prompts to view inmate arrest information, facility location, arraignment/court date, projected release, commissary, schedule visits, VINE registration, and Touch Pay.
- For inmate information, contact the Solano County Jail at (707) 784-7100
- Livescan fingerprinting is conducted for a fee at the Sheriff’s Office. To schedule an appointment, please email [email protected]. Please include your ORI number, applicant type, and applicant title in your message. The Livescan Officer will reply via email with fees and appointment times. You may also check for other livescan locations at DOJ: https://oag.ca.gov/fingerprints/locations
- Solano County Sheriff’s Office reports may be requested through the following link: Public Records Request
- Other requests may also be submitted:
- Booking Photo
- Booking Summary – Incarceration dates
- Clearance Letter - Stating individual has no criminal history in Solano County.
- The Records & Warrants Bureau has ten days to respond to all requests.
- Vehicle releases are processed between 8am and 4pm. Please report to the Sheriff’s Lobby no later than 2pm. (Processing time is two hours without an appointment.) You may also schedule an appointment to reduce wait time. Please call 707-784-7001, 707-784-7010, or [email protected] to schedule your appointment. No stored impounded vehicle will be released on the same date it was towed, Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. Please provide a case number. If you cannot provide a case number, please provide your license plate number, make and model of vehicle, and the date and location of incident. The vehicle registration must be current. You must provide a DMV Moving Day Pass with your DMV registration receipt if your registration is temporary or incomplete. The registered owner must provide a valid driver’s license. If the registered owner does not have a valid driver’s license, they must bring a valid picture ID and an individual with a valid driver’s license. Applicable administrative fees to obtain the vehicle release may be paid by credit card, debit card, or exact cash. This is a separate fee from the tow yard fees.
WARRANT CHECK INFORMATION
- If you are a non-law enforcement agency and you are calling for a general warrant check, go to the Solano County Superior Courts at www.solano.courts.ca.gov/.