| || |
- Directs and plans the Department's services by establishing its mission and setting goals.
- Establishes departmental policy and procedure.
- Provides effective financial and asset management.
- Maintains a healthy and productive workforce.
- Continually reviews work processes and methods for currency and quality of service and make improvements as necessary.
- Provides technical and management support services, i.e., automation, project management, labor relations and personnel administration.
- Prevent and detect criminal activity.
- Apprehend persons responsible for crimes.
- Render assistance to citizens.
- Develop a rapport with the citizens as to their needs and expectations of the department.
- Provide security for Superior Courts.
- Provide safe and secure transportation of in-custody persons to court.
- Provide secure criminal history records and warrant information.
- Answer all 911 calls.
- Dispatch appropriate emergency service.
- Provide officer safety monitoring.
- Provide communication link for mutual aid exercises.
- Maintain records storage of all emergency events.
- Provide CLETS information to enforcement incidents.
- Provide efficient and accurate method of processing civil processes.
- Provide safety and enforcement of Solano County waterways.
- Detain and control pre-trial and sentenced inmates.
- Provide for the health and welfare of inmates and staff.
- Facilitate the mandated processing of inmate records and retention of same.
- Coordinate related custody issues with criminal justice agencies.