| || |
|Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Updates and Resources|
*For optimal viewing experience use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or MS Edge.
CDC panel recommends Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for adolescents 12-15 years old
Following CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices' recommendation to use the Pfizer vaccine for 12-15-year-old adolescents, Solano County will begin administering the vaccine to this age group starting May 13, 2021. For a list of upcoming vaccine clinics in Solano County, see the list of upcoming mass vaccine events.
Get Vaccinated, Solano!
We all have a role to play in reducing the spread of COVID-19 in our community. Wear a mask, wash your hands, keep distance from others outside your own household, and most importantly, get vaccinated to protect yourself and those around you from COVID-19.
|Important Updates |
• 5-12-21 CDPH Community Sporting Events guidance
• 5-12-21 CDC adopts ACIP recommendation to endorse the Pfizer vaccine among 12-15-year-old adolescents
• 4-15-21 CDPH Guidance for Gatherings
• 4-15-21 CDPH Guidance for Fully-Vaccinated People
• 4-15-21 CDPH Changes to Permitted Activities under the Blueprint for a Safer Economy Tiers
• 4-6-21 Youth Sports Guidance (Updated)
• 4-6-21 CDPH announces moving beyond the Blueprint for a Safer Economy Tier System to fully reopen the economy by June 15
• 4-2-21 CDPH Travel Advisory (Updated)
• 4-1-21 Guidance on Outdoor Seated Live Events & Performances
• 3-30-21 CDPH Guidance for Schools, Quick Guide for Schools, Case Notification Form and List of Close Contacts
• Solano County COVID-19 Vaccine Info
• Guidance for Isolation and Exposure
• Community Testing Sites
• Workplace Outbreak Reporting Form
View Number of Cases on Mobile Updated Monday to Friday by 4:30pm