| || |
|Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Updates and Resources|
*For optimal viewing experience use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or MS Edge.
|Situation Summary |
Solano County officially moves to purple tier immediately
The State has announced that Solano County, along with 40 other Counties, is reverting back to widespread (purple) tier due to a rapid rise in cases over the last couple weeks. A return to the purple tier severely impacts local businesses that will now have to close indoor operations or reduce business capacity effective November 17. For more information on the businesses that are affected by County, visit covid19.ca.gov/safer-economy
Solano County at risk of returning to widespread (purple) tier by November 24, 2020
Solano County is at risk of returning to widespread (purple) tier due to rising case counts. During the week of November 10th, the County's case rate is 11.3 per 100K, higher than the 7 per 100K daily case rate allowed to stay in the substantial (red) tier. If our County's daily case rate continues to be higher than 7 per 100K next week, our County could go back to purple tier by November 24, 2020 at the earliest.
Going back to purple tier means that businesses such as museums, places of worship, movie theaters, gyms and restaurants, can only operate services outdoors.
Keep Solano Open!
We all have a role to play in reducing the spread of COVID-19 in our community. Wear a mask, wash your hands and keep six-foot distance from others outside your own household.
Visit https://covid19.ca.gov/safer-economy/ and our local Guidance for Industries for information about which businesses can reopen and guidance.
|Important Updates |
• 11/20/20 COVID-19 Vaccine Planning & Information
• 11/16/20 Solano County moves to purple tier (1st Tier) effective immediately
• 11/12/20 Holiday Safety Guidance
• 10/15/20 Fight Flu, Get A Flu Shot
• 10/9/20 State Releases Guidance for Gatherings
• 10/8/20 Halloween and Dia de los Muertos Guidance (Spanish)
• 9/22/20 Solano County moves to tier 2 (red tier), certain businesses can now reopen
• 9/1/20 Updated Solano County Health Order
• 8/28/20 The State released a four-tier framework for the tightening/loosening of restrictions by county
• 8/28/20 Guidance for Industries (updated to reflect reopening of hair salons, barbershops and shopping centers effective 8/31/2020)
• 8/4/20 Updated Childcare Guidance
• 8/3/20 COVID-19 and Reopening in-Person Learning Elementary Education Waiver Process
• Guidance for Isolation and Exposure
• Community Testing Sites
View Number of Cases on Mobile Updated Monday to Friday by 4:30pm