| || |
STD Testing and Care
If you have symptoms concerning for a sexually transmitted disease or would like to be tested for any STD, please call the Solano County Family Health Services scheduling line at (707) 784-2010 or walk in to any of our three clinic locations in Vallejo, Fairfield, or Vacaville. Addresses and hours of operation are available here.
*Clients may be subjected to pay an out-of-pocket fee. Please contact Family Health Services for more information.*
Upcoming Testing Events
There are currently no upcoming testing events. Check back soon!
If you need a rapid Confidential HIV antigen test, call or text our HIV Confidential Line 707 398 8317.
HIV/AIDS Care Services
- Linkage to Care
- Case management services for eligible individuals
- Access to clinical and HIV early intervention services
- Certification for enrollment in the AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP)
- Anonymous partner notification services for HIV positive individuals are also available (see prevention services below)
We also offer referrals to community-based services, including:
· Case management
· Mental Health
· Housing services
For information about HIV care and treatment services call (707) 784-2062.
STD and HIV Prevention Services
- To find a test near you, visit: GetTested.cdc.gov or contact your local healthcare provider.
- For assistance in contacting a sexual partner about an STD exposure, visit: TellYourPartner.org. This can be utilized to send anonymous texts to sexual partners, informing them of an STD exposure; It also includes basic STD information and resources.
- To find a PrEP Provider (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) near you, visit: PleasePrepMe.org AND/OR Preplocator.org
- To find a LGBTQ+-friendly healthcare provider, click here (external website to GLMA.org)
- For a court ordered testing appointment contact Supervising CD Investigator at (707) 784-8064.
- Solano Public Health provides Rapid Oral HIV Antibody Testing. To schedule an appointment for a confidential rapid HIV test, call or text (707) 398-8317. Test results are ready in 20 minutes and can be done through oral swab or fingerstick (blood).Testing is available on demand, by appointment.
Mobile Rapid HIV Testing is also available at a variety of community sites throughout Solano County. For information, call or text (707) 398-8317.
Other ways to Contact us:
Communicable Disease Mainline: 707 784 8001
HIV Confidential Line: 707 784 8317
Email: [email protected]
For further information, click on the LINKS below:
Sexually Transmitted Disease Surveillance (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
Local HIV and AIDS Data - AIDSVu: Understanding HIV Where You Live (Virtual Map)
California HIV/AIDS Service Referrals and Hotline Information
HIV/AIDS FAQs and Basic Facts (Centers for Disease Control National Prevention Information Network)
AIDS info (United States Department of Health and Human Services)
California Department of Public Health Office of AIDS
CDC Divisions of HIV/AIDS Prevention (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau for CARE (United States Health Resources and Services Administration)