| || |
Operations Committees are staff-appointed committees to provide leadership and key stakeholders opportunities to discuss and evaluate health center processes. Board members are welcomed and encouraged to participate in operations committee meetings in accordance with the Brown Act.
FHS Finance Committee
- Provides fiscal leadership and oversight of key functions: budgeting, quarterly financial reporting (budget to actuals, fiscal-related key performance indicators), internal controls, and coordination of financial related audits.
- Held on the 4th Wednesday of each month
- February 24, 2021, 1:30pm-2:30pm — Meeting Canceled
- March 24, 2021, 1:30-2:30pm
- Microsoft Teams: Click link within the invite OR
Dial In: 1-323-457-3408 Conference ID: 205 636 365#