| || |
This is a historic snapshot of Coronavirus page from May 21, 2021. Please see https://www.solanocounty.com/depts/ph/coronavirus.asp for current information
*For optimal viewing experience use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or MS Edge.
Beyond the Blueprint for Industry and Business Sectors
As Californians get vaccinated, the state is reopening and moving beyond the Blueprint for a Safer Economy. The purple, red, orange and yellow tiers that helped us manage COVID-19 in our counties are on track to end on June 15. While very limited measures will remain, Californians will see life getting back to normal. For more information visit the Beyond the Blueprint page.
CDC panel recommends Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for adolescents 12-15 years old
Following CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices' recommendation to use the Pfizer vaccine for 12-15-year-old adolescents, Solano County will begin administering the vaccine to this age group starting May 13, 2021. For a list of upcoming vaccine clinics in Solano County, see the list of upcoming mass vaccine events.
Get Vaccinated, Solano!
We all have a role to play in reducing the spread of COVID-19 in our community. Wear a mask, wash your hands, keep distance from others outside your own household, and most importantly, get vaccinated to protect yourself and those around you from COVID-19.
|Important Updates |
• 5-21-21 Beyond the Blueprint for Industry and Business Sectors
• 5-12-21 CDPH Community Sporting Events guidance
• 5-12-21 CDC adopts ACIP recommendation to endorse the Pfizer vaccine among 12-15-year-old adolescents
• 4-15-21 CDPH Guidance for Gatherings
• 4-15-21 CDPH Guidance for Fully-Vaccinated People
• 4-15-21 CDPH Changes to Permitted Activities under the Blueprint for a Safer Economy Tiers
• 4-6-21 Youth Sports Guidance (Updated)
• 4-6-21 CDPH announces moving beyond the Blueprint for a Safer Economy Tier System to fully reopen the economy by June 15
• 4-2-21 CDPH Travel Advisory (Updated)
• 4-1-21 Guidance on Outdoor Seated Live Events & Performances
• 3-30-21 CDPH Guidance for Schools, Quick Guide for Schools, Case Notification Form and List of Close Contacts
• Solano County COVID-19 Vaccine Info
• Guidance for Isolation and Exposure
• Community Testing Sites
• Workplace Outbreak Reporting Form
View Number of Cases on Mobile Updated Monday to Friday by 4:30pm