|Simplifying Energy Efficiency for your Business
Solano Energy Watch is a collaboration between the County of Solano, Solano Economic Development Corporation, and Pacific Gas and Electric Company. We provide No-Cost energy efficiency information and services to small and medium sized businesses of Solano County who are PG&E customers.
We understand that as a business, your day-to-day operations takes priority and you may often be restricted by shortage of time and resources when considering energy costs. In fact, did you know that an average of 29% of your energy costs comes from lighting your business? This is significant and we’re sure you would rather have those dollars going towards growing your business.
Watch this quick Video and Learn how easily time of use changes can greatly reduce your bill and increase your bottom line!
Solano Energy Watch provides simple processes with high value potential:
A roadmap for steps you can take including: Bill analysis, rate review, evaluation of retrofit options, with cost and R.O.I. breakdown. Priorities for action with a focus on low or no-cost measures.
- We can help Upgrade your lighting and optimize your refrigeration with strip curtains, vending controls and motor tune-ups.
- Help in managing the implementation: We handle everything for you. Audit, Contractors, Rebates, Everything!
- Satisfy a step in becoming a Solano County Certified Green Business and gain a marketing edge on your competition.
- Confidential protection of your information.
The savings from our recommendations can go right to your bottom line. By cutting energy expenses the Earth will profit too, because using less energy reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
Contact us to schedule an appointment and we'll take it from there!
Email: [email protected]
"PG&E” refers to Pacific Gas and Electric Company, a subsidiary of PG&E Corporation. ©2014 Pacific Gas and Electric Company. All rights reserved
This program is funded by California Utility customers and administered by PG&E under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission
What is Energy Efficiency?
Energy Efficiency is using less energy to provide the same level of service in a product or technology (such as using a Compact Florescent Light bulb [CFL] rather than an Incandescent Light Bulb). This is not to be confused with energy conservation, which asks people to "make do" with less energy, as in "turning out the lights".
- CHECK YOUR BUSINESSES ENERGY USAGE
- COMPARE RATES
- FIND OUTAGE AND RESTORATION STATUS
Energy Saving Tips
- TURN OFF EQUIPMENT WHEN NOT IN USE
- SET THERMOSTAT TO 78 DEGREES DURING THE SUMMER
- CLOSE SHADES AND BLINDS AT NIGHT, DURING UNOCCUPIED PERIODS OF THE DAY AND WEEKENDS TO MAINTAIN COMFORTABLE ROOM TEMPERATURES, LOWERING HEATING AND COOLING COST
- REGULARLY CLEAN HVAC COILS, REPLACE AIR FILTERS AND CHECK DUCTS AND PIPE INSULATION FOR DAMAGE.
- CLEAN DUSTY LAMPS EVERY 6 TO 12 MONTHS FOR IMPROVED LUMEN
Helpful Links and Resources
Energy Savings Calculator
Rebates and Incentives
On Bill Financing
Energy Savings Energy Savings Calculator
To learn more about why it's great to be in business in Solano County please visit our partner:
Solano Economic Development Corporation