| || |
- We are leaders; we are personally and professionally accountable for our actions.
- We are honest, ethical and fair.
- We respect others.
- We take pride in the services we provide.
- We are public service providers; we strive to exceed customers' expectations.
- We employ "best practices".
- We look beyond our individual department and adhere to a County-wide perspective.
- We value teamwork and cooperate with each other.
- We are responsible for hiring, training and retaining motivated employees.
- We provide opportunities for all employees to develop their potential and make the best use of their abilities.
- We maximize the effectiveness of limited resources.
- We welcome new ideas and encourage innovation and risk taking.