| || |
NEW VENDOR REGISTRATION AND
e-PROCUREMENT PLATFORM - OPENGOV
The County of Solano, Purchasing Services Division is now partnering with OpenGov Procurement and is excited to announce our transition from Bonfire Interactive to a fully automated web-based electronic bidding and vendor management system. To continue to receive notifications of County business opportunities and submit proposals, either check the Purchasing home page on our website or our new e-Procurement Portal located at https://procurement.opengov.com/portal/solanocounty. All Vendors who wish to compete for County business, must register with OpenGov, there is no cost to register.
Our new e-Procurement Portal will allow Suppliers and Vendors the ability to:
- Register to receive notifications of future opportunities by signing up for our new e-Procurement Portal and selecting the “Subscribe” button to create an account.
- Follow along with updates to existing opportunities by finding the opportunity and clicking the “Follow” button. This will allow all interested bidders to receive amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers online regarding open bid opportunities.
- Use a guided process of responding electronically to solicitations to ensure your responses have been accurately completed.
- Receive timely support for bid questions.
- Have one location for all bid opportunities issued by Solano County.
OpenGov will send you an email to activate your account. You may also subscribe to Solano County opportunities by navigating to https://procurement.opengov.com/portal/solanocounty and clicking the “Subscribe” button. For more information about how to register with OpenGov, please see our help file. Solano County will continue using National Institute of Government Purchasing (NIGP) codes. It is critical to list the NIGP codes related to the services and/or commodities offered by your organization. Please review this article on setting up NIGP codes and establishing your notification preferences.When registration is completed, vendors will receive email notifications of bidding opportunities that match the commodity/services selected by vendors in the vendor profile.
If you have not established yourself as a vendor with Solano County, please complete and submit a vendor application. For further information, please contact Purchasing Services. Thank you for participating in the County of Solano’s new e-procurement platform.