| || |
Welcome to the
Facilities Operation Division
Our Management Team:
Vacant, Facilities Operations Manager
Larry Patterson, Facility Operations Supervisor for Building Trades
Carl Castro, Facility Operations Supervisor for Stationary Engineers - HVAC
Jim Simon, Grounds Supervisor
Darlene Williams, Custodial Supervisor
Brandon Henderson, Custodial Supervisor
Vacant, Office Coordinator
Shilo Moore, Office Assistant II
How to Contact Us:
675 Texas Street, Suite 2500
Fairfield, CA 94533
Business Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 (Monday-Friday)
In the event you need to report a Facilities related issue/concern contact the Facilities Operations Division at (707) 784-6335.
If you have a need during non-business hours call County dispatch at (707) 421-7090.
What we do:
- Maintenance of Exterior and Interior of County owned and County leased buildings
- Roofing, Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry, Masonry
- Signage-Engraved and Vinyl
- Fire Extinguishers, Pest Control
- Provide In-house custodial services for County-owned/occupied buildings and County leased facilities whose agreements do not provide for such services
- Oversee County Recycling program
- Maintains turf areas, shrubs, trees and other elements associated with landscaping for County-owned property and provides litter removal for County parking lots and Fairfield and Vallejo
- New landscape projects
- Maintains Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning for County Owned and some county leased buildings.
- Performs water treatment for County fountains.
- Oversees County elevators and generators permitting.