| || |
Charles Lomeli's Biography
CHARLES A. LOMELI
TREASURER-TAX COLLECTOR-COUNTY CLERK
| || |
- To provide financial services to county departments, school districts and other independent agencies and districts.
- To bill and collect real and personal property taxes.
- To file and maintain certain mandated documents.
- To issue marriage licenses and to conduct civil marriage ceremonies.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM THE TREASURER-TAX COLLECTOR-COUNTY CLERK 'S OFFICE
|Our lobbies are open by appointment only starting June 1, 2020 |
Before you make an appointment please read the following:
- No more than 2 people can attend one appointment
- Face coverings for each person is recommended
- Marriage License application must be completed online prior to the appointment
- Fictitious Business Name Statement application must be completed online prior to the appointment
- If you arrive late your appointment may need to be rescheduled
- You are encouraged to submit all property tax payments online or by mail. If you come to our office to pay by check please use the available Tax Collector drop boxes
- To schedule an appointment email TTCCC@solanocounty.com or call (707) 784-7485 between 8:30 AM and 3:00 PM (closed from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM)
|Tax Collection Services |
|View and pay property taxes online |
|Tax Sale Information |
Online Tax Sale
Transient Occupancy Tax Information
|County Clerk Services |
|The County Clerks's primary functions are to issue marriage licenses and file fictitious business names. The County Clerk also performs civil wedding ceremonies, registers and indexes non court related documents, files Oath of Notary and registers Professional Photo Copiers. Scroll down for additional document related services provided by other County departments. |
|Apply for a Marriage License |
|File a Fictitious Business Name Statement |
|File a Notary Oath |
|Register as a Process Server |
|Other Document Related Services |
These services are provided by departments and agencies other than the County Clerk. For more information about a service listed here you will need to contact the department or agency providing the service.
|Birth, Death, and Marriage Records (Solano County Recorder) |
|Recording Official Documents (Solano County Recorder) |