Real Estate Services

I have a lien against my house for a garbage bill that I paid, what do I do?
To get a release of the lien you will need to obtain proof from the Garbage Service and the Tax Collector that the bill has been paid then contact real estate services showing them the paid receipt. Real Estate Services will then generate a Release of Lien for your property.  Real Estate ServicesPhone:707.784.7906

I would like to hold a vigil/barbecue or rally at one of the County’s Buildings sites - how can I do that?
You would need to contact Real Estate Services for a “use permit.”Real Estate Services Phone:707.784.7906

I would like to sell or donate my property to the County; do you know how I can do that?
You would need to contact: Mark Bryant Real Estate and Property Manager Phone:707.784.7906

Show all Categories