| || |
Solano County CCW license holders, shall not, when carrying a concealed weapon:
1. Consume any alcoholic beverage.
2. Commit any criminal act. You must report any arrest to the Sheriff’s Office CCW unit within 5 days.
3. Be in a place having a primary purpose of dispensing alcoholic beverages for on-site consumption.
4. Be under the influence of any drug or alcohol.
5. Use any illegal drug.
6. Refuse to show license or surrender weapon to law enforcement upon request.
7. Impede any peace officer.
8. Represent self as a peace officer to any person, if not so employed.
9. Possess weapon any place where prohibited by law or sign.
10. Unjustifiably display weapon.
11. Carry a concealed weapon not listed on the license.
12. Fail to disclose, when stopped or detained by law enforcement, your status as a CCW license holder when you are carrying a weapon on your person or in your vehicle.
The restrictions above have been imposed by this agency under the California Penal Code 26200. In addition to above, these restrictions can be found on the DOJ Carry Concealed Weapons License Application. Failure to adhere to any of the restrictions listed above may result in the revocation of your CCW license.