| || |
|Solano County Planning Commission|Department Support
Allan Calder, Planning Manager
Marianne Richardson, Administrative Secretary
(707) 784-6765 (Office)
(707) 784-4805 (Fax)
October 14, 1936 - California Government Code §65100 and Chapter 2 of the Solano County Code, Article II, Division I
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and maintain a general plan
- Develop such specific plans as may be necessary or desirable
- Periodically review the capital improvements program
- Perform such other functions as the Board of Supervisors may provide
- Hold a public hearing and recommend to the Board of Supervisors amendment to the zoning ordinance, including reasons for the recommendations and the relationship to applicable general and specific plans
- Conduct public hearings and recommend to the Board of Supervisors the adoption of ordinances regulating land use
- Report as to conformity with the general plan before the county or a city acquires or disposes of any real property
- Assure consistency of the zoning ordinance with the general plan
- Hear and decide applications for conditional uses, other permits required by the zoning ordinance and other duties such as design review that are authorized by county ordinance
- Conduct hearings and to make findings and recommendations to the Board of Supervisors pertaining to environmental documents, rezonings, subdivisions, agricultural reserves, and general plan amendments
Five members serving four year terms.
One Planning Commissioner is appointed by each Board member of the Board of Supervisors.
Yes - $100.00 per meeting
|| Term Expires
| District 1 - Loretta Gaddies
| District 2 - Paula Bauer
| District 3 - Kelly Rhoads-Poston, Chair
| District 4 - Kay Cayler, Vice Chair
| District 5 - Mike Reagan
You may contact the Planning Commission by email at [email protected]
First and Third Thursday of each Month (see Agendas below)
Click Here to be added to the Agenda email distribution list.
Click Here to be added to the Public Notice email distribution list.