| || |
|Solano County City Selection Committee|
Get e-mail updates when this information changes.
The Solano County City Selection Committee is comprised of a mayor from each incorporated city within the county (Benicia, Dixon, Fairfield, Rio Vista, Suisun City, Vacaville and Vallejo) pursuant to Sections 50270 – 50279.2 of the California Government Code. The purpose of the Committee is to appoint city representatives to boards, commissions, and agencies as required by law. The Clerk of the Board of Supervisors is the permanent secretary to the committee.
The committee welcomes public participation at the meetings and conducts its meetings pursuant to the Ralph M. Brown Act. Meetings are held as appointments are needed, and therefore, meeting locations may alternate at various locations within the Solano area. The agendas and minutes of the Solano County City Selection Committee are on file with the Clerk of the Board's Office. Recent agendas and minutes of the committee can be found in the links below.
- March 18, 2020 Meeting Cancellation Notice
- December 18, 2019 Agenda Packet
- September 18, 2019 Cancellation Notice
- June 19, 2019 Cancellation Notice
- March 20, 2019 Agenda Packet
- January 14, 2019 Agenda Packet
- December 18, 2019 Meeting Minutes (Draft)
- March 20, 2019 Meeting Minutes
- January 14, 2019 Meeting Minutes
- City Selection Committee Appointment List
Questions or Comments:
Jeanette Neiger, Chief Deputy Clerk
675 Texas Street, Suite 6500, 6th Floor
Fairfield, CA 94533
Direct: (707) 784-6100
Fax: (707) 784-6665