| || |
WHO WE ARE
The Solano BH Wellness and Recovery Unit offers supportive services to our community through education about mental health and co-occurring substance use challenges, and support for individuals and their family members through personal wellness, responsibility, empowerment, and hope.
The WRU supports and guides the implementation of wellness and recovery principles across the BH system of care as well as:
- Supervision of Peer Support Specialists (PSS)- employees and volunteers
- The Solano Peer Network- monthly meeting for all county peer specialists
- Peer Support Groups
- Family Support Groups
- Clinic or service program peer-led groups (like the Journaling group, WRAP groups)
- Recovery Trainings- PSS, WRAP, others
- Support in person or by phone to families and peers
MAY IS MENTAL HEALTH MONTH!
Solano County BH celebrated May is Mental Health Month 2020 with a Web Series. Due to Covid-19, we thought it would be appropriate for our theme of “SURVIVING TO THRIVING” be the focus of this annual awareness event! We are all trying to make the best of this time of uncertainty, which is why it is more important than ever to practice self-care.
You can view all the videos here: https://vimeo.com/showcase/6977911
Join our virtual support groups! Also on our Facebook Events- https://www.facebook.com/solanocountybh/
For general information, contact our office assistant:
Main Number: 707-553-5493
For information about Adult Peer Supports:
For information about Family Peer Supports: