| || |
Operations Committees are staff-appointed committees to provide leadership and key stakeholders opportunities to discuss and evaluate health center processes. Board members are welcomed and encouraged to participate in operations committee meetings in accordance with the Brown Act.
Quality Performance Committee
• Collect and analyze data to ensure standard health measures are met and improved upon for the health and safety of our patients.
• Held once a month
*Next Meeting: Friday, September 11, 2020 from 8:00am-9:00am
Microsoft Teams: 1-323-457-3408 Conference ID: 215 832 274#
• Provides fiscal leadership and oversight of key functions: budgeting, quarterly financial reporting (budget to actuals, fiscal-related key performance indicators), internal controls, and coordination of financial related audits.
• Held on the 4th Wednesday of each month
*Next meeting: Wednesday, September 23, 2020 1:30pm-2:30pm
Microsoft Teams: 1-323-457-3408 Conference ID: 505 339 611#
Physician Advisory Committee
• Focus on processes involving providers of Family Health Service that need to be addressed or discussed.
• One to two times per month
*Next meeting: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 3:30pm-4:30pm
Microsoft Teams: Click the link within the invite or
Dial in: 1-323-457-3408 Conference ID: 922 204 218#
Please confirm with Patricia for time and location changes