| || |
Request for Applications #2020-05: Annual Grants
Responses due: June 8, 2020, 5:00 PM PST
2020-05 Annual Grants RFA
2020-05 Annual Grants Application
2020-05 Annual Grants Attachment B- Sample Contract
Annual Grants Program Policy 2020
Addendum to 2020-05 Annual Grants - Applicants' Questions and Answers
First 5 Solano Emergency Response Fund
Due to receiving a high number of applications for the FY2019/20 (April 9 through June 30, 2020) funding cycle, as of April 30, 2020 we have closed the application period for this cycle.
The application period for the FY2020/21 (July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021) funding cycle is anticipated to be open late May/early June 2020.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, the First 5 Solano Commission has allocated funds to the Emergency Response Fund and it currently accepting applications. Grants of up to $7,500 are available to address needs of community partners generated by the local, state, and federal response to community emergencies, which may include, but are not limited to:
Funding available FY2019/20 (April 9, 2020 through June 30, 2020): *$64,519 - Application period currently open
- Purchasing technology to continue services for children ages 0-5 and their families, such as Zoom videoconferencing, SurveyMonkey, etc
- Provision of services which are identified by the community to ensure needed First 5 Solano funded services and other services to young children are able to continue.
- Provision of supplies which are identified by the community to ensure families basic needs are met.
- Other grants determined to be consistent with the purpose of the Fund as approved by the First 5 Solano Commission.
*Please note: This funding was increased to $64,519 due to a generous donation of $20,000 from Travis Credit Union
Funding available FY2020/21 (July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021): $50,000 - Application period anticipated to be open late May/early June 2020
Applications will be accepted from current First 5 Solano grantees and other community agencies and individuals serving children ages 0-5, their families, and providers of services in Solano County. Applications will be considered in the order received until the funding has been fully allocated.
To apply for a grant:
Emergency Response Fund Policy
- Review the Emergency Response Fund Policy
- Complete the Emergency Response Fund Application (download in and complete in Word)
- Email the application with a signature to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once approved, you will be required to sign the Emergency Response Fund Legal Agreement
- Within 30 days of project completion (no later than July 30, 2020 for the current open application), you will be required to complete the Emergency Response Fund -- Grant Activity Report (download and complete in Word)
Emergency Response Fund Legal Agreement
Emergency Response Fund -Grant Activity Report
Emergency Response Fund Application